OU Social Work in Ireland

Students in Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland who meet the entry requirements can apply for the BA (Hons) Social Work (England) or (Scotland), or the Postgraduate Diploma or MA in Social Work.

You will register with the Northern Ireland Social Care Council (NISCC) or the Health and Social Care Professionals Council (CORU), and will be supported to relate your practice learning to the applicable National Occupational Standards/Standards of Proficiency and Practice.

For more information, please contact The OU in Ireland.

email: Ireland@open.ac.uk
phone: +44(0)28 9024 5025

For more information on any of our social work/social care programmes please visit www.open.ac.uk/health-and-social-care


OU Social Work in Ireland


1 to 3 of 96

Take part in interviews

Take part in interviews

on the day at the COMPASS Jobs Fair, London 2019

COMPASS Jobs Fair Birmingham

COMPASS Jobs Fair, Birmingham

16 March 2020 - Register for your free ticket today